Titles I've worked on:
I am an editor and writer who specializes in comic books, specifically manga and manhwa.
Updated December 3rd, 2012 • Downloadable version here
- Tokyopop LLC, Los Angeles, CA
- Editor, Freelance • Mar 2010- Apr 2011, Oct 2011 - Present
- Script-editing, Copy-editing and writing, acquisitions and company-related research, social media duties.
- Titles: SkyBlue Shore, Sgt. Frog, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Pet Shop of Horrors: Tokyo, more upon request
- Escapes Unlimited, Tustin, California
- Content writer • Aug 2011 - Present
- Copy-writing, editing, managing website updates, newsletter, social media management.
- iSeeToon, Seoul, Korea
- Editor/Rewriter, Freelance • Aug 2010 - Present
- Re-writing scripts for English-speaking audience, copy-editing and preparing webtoons for release.
- Titles: Heaven, Magician, Ill-Fated Relationship
- All About Manga (http://allaboutmanga.net)
- Blogger • Sep 2009-Present
- Lumia's Kingdom (http://lumia.comicdish.com)
- Editor • 2008-Present
- Assisting the creator by giving creative input, enforcing deadlines and copy-editing final pages.
- Kodansha Comics/Random House, New York
- Editor, Freelance • Feb 2011 - Aug 2012
- Script-editing, copy-editing, copy-writing.
- Titles: Sailor Moon, Codename: Sailor V.
- Freedom Press, Topanga, CA
- Copy-editor, Freelance • Jun 2011-Present
- Copy-editing for the Doctor's Prescription for Healthy Living.
- Mustang Daily, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Staff Writer, Online Columnist • Sept - Dec 2009 | Apr - Jun 2007 | Oct 2006 - May 2007
- Writing articles in all areas of Mustang Daily coverage and weekly advice column for students
- Orange County Register, Lake Forest, CA
- Editorial Intern • Jun – Sep 2004
- Writing articles for the Orange County Register local papers in the South Orange County area
- Lion’s Pride, Irvine, CA
- News/Feature Editor, Copy Editor, Staff Writer
- October 2002- May 2005
- Writing, editing and formatting articles for print.
Related Course Work
- Copy Editing
- Public Affairs Reporting
- Mass Media Law
- Contemporary Advertising
- Feature Writing
- Web-based Journalism
- Applied Multimedia Storytelling
- Global Communication
- Procient using:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Basic HTML and CSS programming
- Some experience using:
References available upon request